500 gms Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
6 Onion (Pyaj)
400 gms Tomato (Tamatar)
1 ” long piece Ginger (Adrak)
2 Green Chilly (Hari Mirch)
1 cup Cream (Malai)
1 cup Curd (Dahi)
1 tsp Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirchi)
1/4 tsp Turmeric (Haldi)
1 tsp Dried Pudina Leaves
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
1/2 cup Milk
How to make paneer pasanda:
• Cut cottage cheese in samll pieces.
• Chop onion very finely.
• Grind tomato, ginger, green chilly,.
• Heat butter in a pan.
• Saute onions till pink in color.
• Then add tomato paste.
• Continue cooking it on medium flame till ghee/oil begins to separate.
• Put off the flame.
• Add cottage cheese, cream , curd, salt, red chili powder, turmeric, garam masala, dried pudina leaves and mix well.
• Keep it aside for an hour.
• Put the pan on the flame and then add milk to the mixture.
• Simmer for 5 minutes and then finally put off the gas.
• Take off the fire and serve hot.