250 gms Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
3 Capsicum (Shimla Mirch)
4 Onion (Pyaj)
4 Tomato (Tamatar)
1 ” long piece Ginger (Adrak)
1 tsp Red Chili Powder (Lal Mirchi)
2 Bay Leaf (Tej Patta)
4 Cloves (Lavang)
1 piece Cinnamon (Tuj/Dalchini)
Little Orange Color
4 tblsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
How to make kadhai paneer:
• Cut cottage cheese, capsicum in long pieces.
• Grind onion, tomato, ginger, salt, red chili powder and orange color.
• Mince cloves and cinnamom.
• Heat clarified butter in a pan.
• Add bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon.
• Then add onion, tomato, ginger paste.
• Continue cooking it on medium flame till ghee/oil begins to separate.
• Add paneer and capsicum pieces.
• Cook on low flame.
• When the capsicum are done put off the flame.
• Take off the fire and serve hot.
• Serve with nan or paranthas.
curry, kadai, paneer, recipe